Simple Gantt Chart Presentation
Simple and automatic Gantt chart used for scheduling and planning activities at a certain time.
This diagram is made up of 7 rows but you can add whatever you want. It has a start date and an end date.
The Gantt chart shows us the duration of a set of activities. In each row there is an activity.
Green bars indicate the beginning and end of an activity.
This diagram is fully editable so you can organize your own action plan.
- At Plantillatop.com we add new templates every day.
- I have the permission to trade with these templates. I offer them to you totally free.
- You can customize this template however you want, although I recommend that you first learn how to use a Gantt chart.
- You can edit, save and print it to give it to your employees or coworkers.
- Thanks to the templates that we are publishing on Plantillatop.com, anyone can become a designer and activity planner.
- You have my permission to freely distribute the template citing the authorship.
Suscríbete GRATIS a mi Newsletter